OMG I actually won!!! Yippieee!!!


posted by Karra

No comments

I cant believe I have actually won! I still keep thinking I'm going to pinch my arm and wake up! A two month placement in the Shamwari game reserve is such an incredible opportunity! It could finally give me that experience I need to pursue a career in big cat conservation! It is just so amazing! This sort of thing just doesn't happen to someone like me! I just want to jump up and down and continuosly scream! AHHHHHHH!!!

I couldn't have done this without my friends and family! The support Ive had was just fantastic. And all our hard work paid off! I know many of you were up through the night trying to get the votes! I barely got any sleep over the weekend! I know how much effort my friends and family put into campaining for me and I am so grateful. You are helping me to follow my dream! I also had incredible support from everyone at Wildlife Aid, both Mike and Steve really helped me out!



I am also thrilled to say the other two finalists, Lynsey and Jade, were also offered a one month placement at Shamwari so we were all winners in the end! I'm sure they will go on to make a huge difference to conservation!

You can view our original entries here:

Mine
Lynsey
Jade

Learn more about the Shamwari placement here.

As I do not now need the £85 I managed to raise for a trip like this it will be donated to Wildlife Aid.



Leave a Reply