A once in a lifetime opportunity.....


posted by Karra

No comments

OMG I can't believe I made the top 3! Thanks so much to worldwide experience for choosing me as one of your top 3 to become the voice of conservation in their competition!

This wouldn't just be a two month holiday for me, this would be a huge leap in the right direction for my career. I would put so much heart, passion, love and feeling into being the voice for these animals. I really feel I could make a difference. I could help educate more people about conservation so people can become aware and hopefully feel encouraged to get involved themselves.

If you regularly read my blog you will now how much enjoyment I get from volunteering with wildlife aid. I have helped rescue ducklings, I have hand fed tiny mice and I have even released a swan back to the Thames. It is such an achievement helping Britains wildlife and to have the opportunity to work alongside the big cats of Africa would finally be a dream come true.....

My Entry:


Please please please help me make a difference to these incredible animals by sparing your vote for me.

VOTING HAS NOW CLOSED!

Thank you so much!

Photo and face paint by the wonderful Kerry!



Leave a Reply